Important News & Information
- Changes how you pay for Visa and Citizenship by Descent application charges (from 1 January 2018)
- Help when applying for an ETA (FAQ)
- Can I visit the Visa and Citizenship Office at the Embassy to discuss my visa application?
- Current visa processing time
- Latest client service statistics (to 12 January 2018)
The Visa Section provides phone and email enquiry service from Monday to Friday except on embassy public holidays.
Information for Applicants
Depending on your intended activity in Australia, please select one of the following
Adopting a Child to Australia
Information for Current and Previous Visa Holders
Client Satisfaction Survey Analysis
The Visa Section appreciates your comments and suggestions about the information on our website and if you were able to find what you needed to make your visa/citizenship application.
See: Client Satisfaction Survey
Your feedback is valuable to us, and helps us to provide better service.
See: Provide Feedback - Compliments, Complaints and Suggestions
Department of Home Affairs website