Important News & Information
- Can I visit the Visa and Citizenship Office at the Embassy to discuss my visa application?
- Age requirement for Working Holiday Maker visa
- Update of skilled visa occupation lists (from 1 July 2017)
- Reforms to modernise Australia's visa processing system
- Update - current visa processing time - Visitor, Temporary Work and Student visas
- Latest client service statistics (to 11 August 2017)
The Visa Section provides phone and email enquiry service from Monday to Friday except on embassy public holidays.
Information for Applicants
Depending on your intended activity in Australia, please select one of the following
Adopting a Child to Australia
Information for Current and Previous Visa Holders
Client Satisfaction Survey Analysis
The Visa Section appreciates your comments and suggestions about the information on our website and if you were able to find what you needed to make your visa/citizenship application.
See: Client Satisfaction Survey
Your feedback is valuable to us, and helps us to provide better service.
See: Provide Feedback - Compliments, Complaints and Suggestions