Important News & Information
- Reforms to modernise Australia's visa processing system
- Prime Minister’s announcement to abolish and replace the subclass 457 visa programme from March 2018
- Duty Free Allowance on cigarettes and tobacco products for international passengers arriving in Australia
- Online Visitor visa lodgement for Chinese nationals
- Update - current visa processing time - Visitor, Temporary Work and Student visas (as at 17 May 2017)
- Latest client service statistics (to Saturday 13 May 2017)
The Visa Section provides phone and email enquiry service and counter service only with an appointment from Monday to Friday except on embassy public holidays.
- Visa Section Contact Details
- Embassy Public Holidays
- Making an Appointment with the Visa Section
- Urgent Processing
Information for Applicants
Depending on your intended activity in Australia, please select one of the following
Adopting a Child to Australia
Information for Current and Previous Visa Holders
Client Satisfaction Survey Analysis
The Visa Section appreciates your comments and suggestions about the information on our website and if you were able to find what you needed to make your visa/citizenship application.
See: Client Satisfaction Survey
Your feedback is valuable to us, and helps us to provide better service.
See: Provide Feedback - Compliments, Complaints and Suggestions