Australian Embassy
Republic of Korea
Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Using a Migration Agent Outside Australia

You do not need to use a migration agent to apply for a visa. However, if you choose to use a migration agent, you should use a registered migration agent.

When searching for a migration agent in your country, you should:

  • consider  using an agent in your country who is registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) in Australia, if available and
  • make sure that the agent you use meets any local laws or registration requirements in your country.
    See: Using a migration agent


Last Updated: 10/12/2018