To find out which visa option is for you, see: Find a Visa
Important News & Information
- Changes to the Working Holiday Makers Program
- Resident Return visa – processing times
- Changes to lodgement for Other Family visa applications
- New Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
- Help when applying for an ETA (FAQ)
- Can I visit the Visa and Citizenship Office at the Embassy to discuss my visa application?
- Current visa processing time
- Reforms to modernise Australia's visa system
The Visa Section provides phone and email enquiry service from Monday to Friday except on embassy public holidays.
Information for Applicants
Depending on your intended activity in Australia, please select one of the following
Adopting a Child to Australia
Information for Current and Previous Visa Holders
If you hold or held an Australian visa and require assistance, please read the information found here.
If you want to apply for Australian citizenship or are an Australian citizen and require assistance with citizenship matters, please read the following information found here.
- Citizenship by Descent
- Citizenship by Adoption (Overseas adoption under a bilateral arrangement)
- Other information about Australian citizenship including dual citizenship
Department of Home Affairs website