Temporary Work and Residence in Australia
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) (subclass 400) Visa
- Temporary Work (International Relations) (subclass 403) Visa – This visa is for those who want to come to Australia under Government Agreement, Foreign Government Agency, Domestic Worker for Diplomatic visa holder, Privileges and Immunities or Seasonal Worker Program.
- Training (subclass 407) Visa – This visa is for people who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to participate in occupational training or professional development.
- Temporary Activity (subclass 408) Visa - This visa is for those who want to come to Australia on a temporary basis to undertake one of the following activities:
- Invited participant
- Religious worker
- Special program
- Superyacht crew
- Domestic worker (executive)
- Australian Government endorsed event
Stay with New Zealand family member
- New Zealand Family Relationship (Subclass 461) Visa - Partners and children of New Zealand citizens accompanying a New Zealand citizen to Australia
Last updated: 09/04/2019