19th Floor Kyobo Building
Phone: +82 2 2003 0100 (not for visa enquiries)
Email: [email protected] (not for visa enquiries)
Hours of Business: 8:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Facebook: Australia in the Republic of Korea
Visa Information and Enquiries
- Phone: Global Service Centre (GSC) +61 2 6196 0196 (press option 6 for language support, available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm local time)
- Email: Australian Immigration Enquiry Form
Consular and Passport Services
For enquiries concerning Australian passports, notarial and document legalisation services, or consular assistance for Australians:
Please visit Passport Services to book an appointment or make an enquiry.
Please visit Notarial Services to book an appointment for consular or notarial services.
For urgent consular assistance during business hours, contact the embassy: +82 2 2003 0100.
For urgent after-hours assistance, contact the 24-hour consular emergency helpline:
- Phone: +61 2 6261 3305
- SMS: +61 421 269 080
- Getting help overseas
Trade and Investment Services
Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) - Republic of Korea Office
- Phone: +82 2 398 2800 (not for visa enquiries)
- www.austrade.gov.au (not for visa enquiries)
Study in Australia - Republic of Korea Office
- Phone: +82 2 2003 0102 (not for visa enquiries)
- Email: [email protected] (not for visa enquiries)