Welcome to the website of the Australian Embassy in the Republic of Korea
For Australians travelling in or to South Korea
For Australians travelling in South Korea or planning to travel to South Korea, please refer to the Australian Government’s Smartraveller website for latest news and information related to your trip. Travel advice is reviewed and updated regularly.
For Australians planning to travel to Australia
For international travellers travelling to Australia, Australia's international border has opened to travel. Click here for further information.
For further information regarding visas, entering Australia and COVID information, please visit the Australia Government’s Department of Home Affairs website for the latest advice in relation to travelling to Australia.
Consular, passport and notarial services
Appointments for passport applications or notarial services are available between the hours of 9:00~12:00 a.m. and 1:30~4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday in Australian Embassy, Seoul. The Embassy holiday is advised on here .
We also provide mailed-in applications for certain types of services. Please check the requirements for services via mail.
If the Embassy is closed, please contact our Consular Emergency Centre: +61 2 6261 3305 if you have an urgent request.
Visa and Citizenship Information
For information on our visa and Australian citizenship services, please click here.
Latest News and Events
- Medibank Private and other recent data breaches - advice for foreign passport holders
- Embassy Statement on recent Itaewon Incident
- Foreign Minister's Press Release: Grants announced to strengthen North Asia relations
- Attention: How long to get an Australian Passport
- Insights - Connecting Australian business to the world
- Release of Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Utilisation Study