Australian Embassy
Republic of Korea
and Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)

 Citizens of the Republic of Korea travelling to Australia for up to 3 months for tourism, visiting friends or family, or on business visits can apply for an ETA through the Australian ETA App. Download the Australian ETA app for free from the App Store (Apple) or Google Play store (Android).                                                                             

Help when applying for an ETA