Australian Embassy, Republic of Korea
Australians travelling or living in Korea are urged to register with the Embassy. This helps us to contact you in an emergency, provide travel advisory updates on Korea and details of elections.
For the very latest on Australia and Korea, please visit our Facebook page.
- Job Vacancy - Visa and Administration Officer
- Job Vacancy - Human Resources and Visit Officer
- Job Vacancy - Public Information Officer (13months fixed term)
- Passport and Notarial services in Busan and Geoje Island
- 2016 Queensland Local Government Election
- AKF grant round 2016-17
- KAFTA continues to deliver benefits to Korean and Australian consumers