Australian Embassy, Republic of Korea
Australians travelling or living in Korea are urged to register with the Embassy. This helps us to contact you in an emergency, provide travel advisory updates on Korea and details of elections.
For the very latest on Australia and Korea, please visit our Facebook page.
- AKF grant round 2016-17
- Australian Embassy donates Australian wool blankets to Eastern Social Welfare Society
- Media Release on Australian honey
- KAFTA continues to deliver benefits to Korean and Australian consumers
- Message from the Australian Embassy regarding MERS
- Korea-Australia Free Trade Agreement to enter into force on 12 December 2014
- DHOM Speech-Discussion on KAFTA hosted by Representative Choi Jae-Chon
- MIKTA - a new partnership with Korea and friends