Australian Embassy, Republic of Korea
Australians travelling or living in Korea are urged to register with the Embassy. This helps us to contact you in an emergency, provide travel advisory updates on Korea and details of elections.
- Job Vacancy - Temporary Consular and Passport Officer
- Payment of Passport and Notarial Fees
- Passport and Notarial Fee Increase – 1 January 2017
- Foreign Minister Bishop's Media Release on Ambassador to Korea (9 November 2016)
- [Unofficial Korean Translation]
- Passport and Notarial Booking System